St Mary's College
Located through an archway off South Street, the buildings of St Mary’s College occupy another of the ancient sites of the University. Today they are home to the University’s Schools of Psychology and Divinity.
Parliament Hall, named after it was the meeting place for the Scots Parliament during 1645 –1646, is also part of this group of buildings. There is large Holm Oak tree, about 275 years old in the centre of the quadrangle and an ancient thorn tree, supposedly planted by Mary Queen of Scots in the sixteenth century.
There is access to Parliament Hall directly from South Street or through the Psychology Buildings.
Parliament hall offers an attractive oak-panelled venue, which can be configured in a variety of ways. It has a capacity of 200, theatre style, and can also be used for receptions and refreshment breaks.
Click here for a virtual tour of Parliament Hall