Parliament Hall, named after it was the meeting place for the Scots Parliament during 1645 –1646, is part of St Mary's Quadrangle. There is large Holm Oak tree, about 275 years old in the centre of the quadrangle and an ancient thorn tree, supposedly planted by Mary Queen of Scots in the sixteenth century.
Parliament Hall can be accessed directly from South Street or through the Psychology Buildings.
Parliament hall offers an attractive oak panelled venue, which can be configured in a variety of ways. It has a capacity of 200, theatre style, and can also be used for receptions and refreshment breaks.